BDS Membership with Insurance
Annual Membership PLUS Field Sports Insurance
For BDS members who take part in recreational deer stalking and/or field sports there is an option to purchase public liability alongside your membership.
Registered Members of the British Deer Society whom have paid the appropriate insurance premium are covered by a Public Liability Limit of Indemnity of £10,000,000 each & every incident, and Products Liability Limit of Indemnity of £10,000,000 each & every incident and in the aggregate, whilst taking part lawfully in any Recognised Deer Stalking or Field Sports activities for recreational purposes only, including Conservation and Conservation Management Activities as endorsed by The British Deer Society.
This includes but is not limited to taking part in the following recreational activities:
- Deer Stalking
- Tracking of wounded deer with dogs
- Wild Boar shooting
- Driven shooting, Walked up shooting, Rough Shooting
- Wildfowling including punt gunning
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Target shooting including indoor ranges & competition
- Vermin & pest control
- Fishing & Angling and including Sea Fishing from shoreline only.
- Gun dog handling including competitive gun dog trials / tests / field trials
- Conservation and conservation management activities (excluding professional work)
Please note the insurance covers worldwide excluding USA and Canada.
Annual cost for BDS Membership Plus Field Sports Insurance
|£76 (Direct Debit)
|£81 (credit/debit card/cheque)
How to buy
Membership PLUS cannot be purchased online. Please call 01425 655434 Option 2 to order over the phone and pay initially with a credit or debit card. You can then choose to set up a direct debit for subsequent payments.